Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in the Dojo?

3 posters

Go down

What would you like to see in the Dojo? Empty What would you like to see in the Dojo?

Post by Vamps Fri 18 Aug 2017, 21:07

Hello ReApers,
This Thread is dedicated to your Ideas. What would you like to see in the Dojo? What Rooms should we build?

Feel free to comment down below your Ideas.
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the Dojo? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the Dojo?

Post by Käin Fri 18 Aug 2017, 21:10

Do we have an area made for trading?
Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the Dojo? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the Dojo?

Post by Vamps Sat 19 Aug 2017, 07:30

Käin wrote:Do we have an area made for trading?
You mean a trading post?
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Sun 20 Aug 2017, 21:58

Well, what wouldn't i like to see Razz

I've made a little floor map of the dojo, see if you like it!
What would you like to see in the Dojo? <a href=What would you like to see in the Dojo? Possib10

So,

I had an idea to make two sides to the dojo, a side (blue outlined) where we can do all the research and development (think about labs and stuff). And a side (red oudlined) where we have sort of our own rooms. 
So far 6 members of the clan have joined the dojo, so it might change when more people join. 
I'm not too familiar with the crafting mechanics of this game, so i'll leave that up to you guys. But I thought that making this kinda room thing would be pretty fun, so everyone gets to make his own personal room without any restrictions (except for size of course).

The idea was to create multiple gardens, each garden having 4 doors. 2 of which where these personal rooms could connected to. Depending on the amount of members that are in the dojo, the amount of gardens with rooms can vary.
I also had the idea to put a dueling room or an obstacle course at the end of the gardens.

Anyway, let me hear what you think about it! Might be a bit of a no life thought i had, but it's vacation. So i think i'm allowed Wink

Greetz, Sac
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down