Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your rank?

3 posters

Go down

Whats your rank? Empty Whats your rank?

Post by Vamps Sat 04 Mar 2017, 13:05

For those of you who have done the comp placement matches already what rank have you achieved and what rank would you like to go to?

Maybe we can team up and reach our Goals together!  cheers
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Whats your rank? Empty Re: Whats your rank?

Post by Käin Mon 06 Mar 2017, 15:31

Well, I got placed in platinum. Going to start climbing the ladder I guess. I wonder how it's going to play out once the new hero Orisa gets dropped in mid season. At the moment season feels like a game of protect the bastion. It is fun though.
Roadhog and Sombra are a great counter to bastion at the moment so I'm seeing more Sombra picks which is nice.
Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Mon 06 Mar 2017, 17:46

Käin wrote:Well, I got placed in platinum. Going to start climbing the ladder I guess. I wonder how it's going to play out once the new hero Orisa gets dropped in mid season. At the moment season feels like a game of protect the bastion. It is fun though.
Roadhog and Sombra are a great counter to bastion at the moment so I'm seeing more Sombra picks which is nice.

Oh thats nice we are around the same rank so maybe we should team up, so we can climb up the ladder together  flower
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Mon 06 Mar 2017, 20:06

Käin wrote:Well, I got placed in platinum. Going to start climbing the ladder I guess. I wonder how it's going to play out once the new hero Orisa gets dropped in mid season. At the moment season feels like a game of protect the bastion. It is fun though.
Saw a good picture about it, recapping every season, i'll send it here xD
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down