Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overwatch!

2 posters

Go down

Overwatch! Empty Overwatch!

Post by Vamps Mon 16 May 2016, 23:44

Overwatch soon comes out and I've seen a few of you have been playing the beta so I was just wondering if some of you guys already pre-ordered it or are you not going to buy it at all?

For those of you who have played the beta, what did you think about the game?
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Overwatch! Empty Re: Overwatch!

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Tue 17 May 2016, 16:36

Mrs K wrote:Overwatch soon comes out and I've seen a few of you have been playing the beta so I was just wondering if some of you guys already pre-ordered it or are you not going to buy it at all?

I am DEFENITELY going to buy it.

I have missed it a lot, more than i was expecting XD 

BUT! Fallout 4 is still on the first spot on my list...

Btw, do you have the origin edition? or just the normal one, i would like to know the difference...
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Wed 18 May 2016, 11:25

Sac_de_Ballons wrote:
Mrs K wrote:Overwatch soon comes out and I've seen a few of you have been playing the beta so I was just wondering if some of you guys already pre-ordered it or are you not going to buy it at all?

I am DEFENITELY going to buy it.

I have missed it a lot, more than i was expecting XD 

BUT! Fallout 4 is still on the first spot on my list...

Btw, do you have the origin edition? or just the normal one, i would like to know the difference...
Glad to see you are going to get it.

The Origin Edition comes with a Pet in WoW, A few exclusives Skins in Game, Wings in Diablo 3, Avatars in Star Craft 2, The Tracer Hero in Heros of the Storm, a Overwatch Cardback for Hearth Stone.

I alwayas wanted wings in Diablo 3 and I love  the skins in Overwatch so for me this was a must! Since I found it for a lower price then the actual standard edition on cd keys. (Note: price went up I got it for 39,45 each)

Basically every special edition gives you features for all the other games on Blizzard.
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down