Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think so Far?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think so Far? Empty What do you think so Far?

Post by Vamps Tue 04 Nov 2014, 01:14

I just wondered what do you think so far about the Game? Singleplayer and Multiplayer and Survival of course! (:
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What do you think so Far? Empty Re: What do you think so Far?

Post by Vamps Tue 04 Nov 2014, 13:22

I think the Story was absolutly amazing! The Graphics were hard to set up though :I I made it wrong the first couple of times and it looked like Modern Warfare 3 with its lowest graphic settings!

The Multiplayer was for me really really laggy, I couldnt even run in a straight line so I decided to wait with that for when the game is actually released :I

The Co-op Mode is a little bit like the Survival mode from Modern Warfare 3, just with better graphics and alot easier in my opinion. It also has a really great connection comapred to Mw3. It doesnt get out of sync and I had no lag whatsoever.

Thats my opinion so far! Very Happy

- - EDIT - -
Okay after playing the Multiplayer for a while and after having the new drivers installed etc. I found it really unbalanced :I It is completly laggy and I hope they are going to add dedicated Servers.
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

What do you think so Far? Empty Re: What do you think so Far?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum