Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hello! Thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself Empty Re: Hello! Thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself

Post by Vamps Mon 22 Aug 2016, 18:10

Hello Johan,
Its nice to meet you (: I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Do you like Kpop by any Chance? ^^
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hello! Thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself Empty Re: Hello! Thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself

Post by Käin Mon 22 Aug 2016, 18:22

Thanks for making an introduction. Looking forward to playing some Overwatch  cheers
Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Thu 25 Aug 2016, 20:11

Xntric wrote:Hello there people of ReAp! I got asked to join the clan today by Mrs K, so thank you for asking me to join! 

I guess a small introduction of myself should be in place, I am a 21 years old guy from Sweden by the name of Johan, my ingame names are usually Xntric or Nintric. So you can call me anything to be honest, my name or ingame names, whichever is fine. Smile
Incase anybody likes talking interests, mine are the primarily gaming, music, manga/anime and light novels (mostly chinese and korean kind translated to english).
I hope to have a good time with you all, and hopefully I will get to know a bunch of you! 

Nice meeting you! Johan, over and out. ^_^
Hey m8, cool that you want to join ReAp,

Hope you'll like it here, but i'm sure you will Wink

grtz, Sac
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down