Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about Overwatch

3 posters

Go down

Let's talk about Overwatch Empty Let's talk about Overwatch

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Wed 01 Jun 2016, 10:30

Hey guys,

Since overwatch got released about a week ago, and all sorts of review sites and youtube is going crazy about it.

I'd like to know what you guys think overwatch could improve on.

Another thing, do you think it is worth the 40/60 euros you've spent on it?

Greetz, Sac Smile
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Overwatch Empty Re: Let's talk about Overwatch

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Wed 01 Jun 2016, 10:32

Personally I really like it, and i think it's worth the money i spent.

Even tho i get salty almost every day cause of it xD
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Käin Fri 03 Jun 2016, 13:58

Worth it, I really enjoy the gameplay. But I do feel some of the ultimate abilities need some balance.
For example Genji's ultimate lasts only a few seconds and has very limited range, He doesn't get a health boost while it's activated and it puts you right in harms way. Where as Hanzo's ultimate can be fired from anywhere in relative safety, It penetrates walls and covers a huge area and kills anything in it's path in 1 second flat. Same goes for some others as well.

I also like the loot crates and the fact you earn one with each level.
Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Sat 04 Jun 2016, 23:06

I am absolutely in love with this game honestly I just love Blizzard in general. The game itself is gorgeous and definitly worth the money although I think some character need a buff and a debuff I still love it and mostly get mad at dumb teammates (randoms).

I love the way Blizzard is strict with the Cheaters as well. If you cheat once on Blizzard your whole account is banned, your pc everything. You basically would have to build a new pc, get a new internet provider and move house to be might able to play again.

I also love the loot crates. Unlike Call of Duty you get only cosmetics that have no effect on the game and are not behind a pay wall (yes you can pay but you dont have to!)

Also another plus point is there is no such thing as max level you just "prestige" or "reset" and earn loot crates and levels alot faster then before so you can basically infinitely play and complete your collection.

Since Blizzard is so strict with Cheaters I am looking forward to the Competitive Mode that they are going to add. I hope some of you ReApers are interested in joining me (:
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Sun 05 Jun 2016, 20:57

Mr K wrote:Worth it, I really enjoy the gameplay. But I do feel some of the ultimate abilities need some balance.
For example Genji's ultimate lasts only a few seconds and has very limited range, He doesn't get a health boost while it's activated and it puts you right in harms way. Where as Hanzo's ultimate can be fired from anywhere in relative safety, It penetrates walls and covers a huge area and kills anything in it's path in 1 second flat. Same goes for some others as well.

I also like the loot crates and the fact you earn one with each level.

Yep, i couldn't agree more,

It's a very good game imo as well. But yes some classes still need some buffing/nerfing, including ultimates.

The classes i think that need to be nerfed:

- Widowmaker
- McCree (already confirmed)
- Torbjorn (the turret just a little bit)

the ones that need to be buffed:

- D.Va (already confirmed)
- Zenyatta. the health or the speed, but preferably the health.
- Genji's ult, damage wise or timewise. Imo health isn't the issue but it's the time, genji's ult is truely effective against a team of lowhealths/ without a tank. But those teams are very rare, and if you want to kill a tank with genji's ult, you're busy slashing all day, since most of them have a personal healer as well.

Last edited by Sac_de_Ballons on Fri 10 Jun 2016, 14:32; edited 1 time in total
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Tue 07 Jun 2016, 08:58

wait why would they nerf dva but buff mccree thats backwards?
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Fri 10 Jun 2016, 14:31

Mrs K wrote:wait why would they nerf dva but buff mccree thats backwards?

Sorry i ment it the other way around, i'll edit it Razz
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down