Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiet forum.

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Quiet forum. Empty Re: Quiet forum.

Post by Käin Sun 22 May 2016, 16:48

The forum is generally quiet due to almost everyone being friends on steam, We use steam chat/ Steam group more often than the forum.

Our members spend most of their time gaming rather than socializing. That being said. If you're the kind of person that enjoys socializing, You could always join our clan mumble server if you would like to voice chat with other members. Or if you prefer text chat, You can invite people to a group chat on steam.
If you would prefer to use the forum instead. I can create a live chat function on the forums homepage so you can talk with other members in real time.

The forum right now mostly serves as a hub for clan application/registration and information
Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Mon 23 May 2016, 21:57

Mr K wrote:The forum is generally quiet due to almost everyone being friends on steam, We use steam chat/ Steam group more often than the forum.

Our members spend most of their time gaming rather than socializing. That being said. If you're the kind of person that enjoys socializing, You could always join our clan mumble server if you would like to voice chat with other members. Or if you prefer text chat, You can invite people to a group chat on steam.
If you would prefer to use the forum instead. I can create a live chat function on the forums homepage so you can talk with other members in real time.

The forum right now mostly serves as a hub for clan application/registration and information

True, the forums are mostly used as official announcements, or when we want to discuss things with everybody.

And as MrK said, almost everyone is friends with each other on steam, and i think everybody prefers to talk through steam
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Mon 23 May 2016, 22:17

I think most stuff such as announcements etc we also have in the steam group. Its easier to see as it pops up on the right side Razz
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Tue 24 May 2016, 14:41

Citadel wrote:Thank you all for the insight, it's just odd having posts from 2013 on the front page.
Doesn't mean we're not an active clan ;P
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down