Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombies DLC info and all the trailers

3 posters

Go down

Zombies DLC info and all the trailers Empty Zombies DLC info and all the trailers

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Sat 24 Oct 2015, 12:20

Hello dear ReApers,

As you all know, Black Ops III is on its way. But even better, Black Ops III zombies is on its way.
In this little topic I will give you some information on the Zombies DLC's and I will be including all the trailers as well.

Zombies DLC info
Let's start quickly with what we will get in the main game:
"Shadows of Evil", takes place in Morg City, a fictional 40's city. Its story is a followup of "Mob of the Dead" (Black Ops 2 Uprising).
"The Giant" (only on prepurchase). The Giant, but better known as, Der Riese. The 3rd remake of this map will be available to play once you've prepurchased Black Ops III.

So, now the DLC info. Black Ops III will have a total of 4 dlc's with "something special".
Every DLC will include 1 zombie map, and 4 multiplayer maps.
Remember that this is treyarch's last game cooperated with activision so they will be adding (i hope) tons of new stuff in zombies (since they practically work on their own on zombies), and i'm sure it will kick ass.

Trailers
Here are all the zombies trailer, including backstory on the characters in "Shadows of Evil"

Shadows of Evil:

Shadows of Evil backstory:

The Giant:

DLC One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX_pzLnnmE8

Der Eisendrache
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw1e1HuRCHo

thx for reading, enjoy the trailers Wink

and eventually enjoy the game Razz

Last edited by Sac_de_Ballons on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 15:33; edited 3 times in total
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Zombies DLC info and all the trailers Empty Re: Zombies DLC info and all the trailers

Post by Käin Sat 24 Oct 2015, 12:59

Super hyped for zombies. Didn't know about each DLC coming with 2 zombies maps each!  Shocked

EDIT: Also do you want me to embed these videos into the post, Or do you want to keep them as links?

Last edited by Mr K on Sat 24 Oct 2015, 13:01; edited 1 time in total
Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

Zombies DLC info and all the trailers Empty Re: Zombies DLC info and all the trailers

Post by Vamps Sat 24 Oct 2015, 13:01

Wow treyarch is spoiling us  I love you

But tbh I think they are mostly doing that because otherwise call of duty is dead after the last 2 fails ^^

Thank you very much for the info ^-^
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Sat 24 Oct 2015, 22:56

Mr K wrote:Super hyped for zombies. Didn't know about each DLC coming with 2 zombies maps each!  Shocked

EDIT: Also do you want me to embed these videos into the post, Or do you want to keep them as links?
Yeah i found out recently, gonne be guuuuuud Razz

and yeah sure, makes it easier for the lazy people in our clan (including me) Smile
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Sat 24 Oct 2015, 22:58

Mrs K wrote:Wow treyarch is spoiling us  I love you

But tbh I think they are mostly doing that because otherwise call of duty is dead after the last 2 fails ^^

Yeah they sure as hell are, i really can't wait 2 more weeks ;-;

Treyarch wanted to add custom zombies in blops 3 as well, but that was not allowed since the following cods with bad names wouldn't sell as much as they would want to
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Sun 25 Oct 2015, 19:05

Sac_de_Ballons wrote:

Treyarch wanted to add custom zombies in blops 3 as well, but that was not allowed since the following cods with bad names wouldn't sell as much as they would want to

Typical. Anyways do you know why this will be there last game in coperation with activision?
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Sun 25 Oct 2015, 21:05

Mrs K wrote:
Sac_de_Ballons wrote:

Typical. Anyways do you know why this will be there last game in coperation with activision?
Nope, i don't know. But i'm sure that they will keep making games, i bet they did most of the work on their games anyway.
Besides, they've made a name for themselfs, i'm sure any kind of FPS publisher would want to cooperate with them.
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Mon 26 Oct 2015, 20:56

Sac_de_Ballons wrote:
Mrs K wrote:
Sac_de_Ballons wrote:

Nope, i don't know. But i'm sure that they will keep making games, i bet they did most of the work on their games anyway.
Besides, they've made a name for themselfs, i'm sure any kind of FPS publisher would want to cooperate with them.
True that but its still sad to see them go  Sad
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sac_de_Ballons Wed 27 Jan 2016, 15:31

yo m8s, i edited the thread cause of two new trailers.

DLC One is coming soon, and it seems like Der Eisendrache is going to be something like Mob of the Dead

Looking at the dogs and stuff.

I hope it is as good as mob of the dead, and that it gives a motd vibe c:

cya'll! Very Happy
Sac_de_Ballons
Sac_de_Ballons

Back to top Go down

Post by Käin Thu 28 Jan 2016, 07:46

Looks pretty cool.
Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Thu 28 Jan 2016, 07:49

Nice Mr K and I just have to get the season pass first (:
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down