Team ReAp Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Ops III Reveal! Video Inside!

4 posters

Go down

Black Ops III Reveal! Video Inside! Empty Black Ops III Reveal! Video Inside!

Post by Käin Sun 26 Apr 2015, 19:31

Well the Black Ops III world reveal is here at last, If you haven't already then check out the reveal trailer below.

So what do you guys think? Discuss!
Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

Black Ops III Reveal! Video Inside! Empty Re: Black Ops III Reveal! Video Inside!

Post by Vamps Sun 26 Apr 2015, 19:46

Can't wait! 4 player co-op campaign and self made weapon skins! Treyarch knows how to melt gamer hearts cheers
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Black Ops III Reveal! Video Inside! Empty Re: Black Ops III Reveal! Video Inside!

Post by TheLittleGuy Mon 27 Apr 2015, 18:01

I AM SO HYPED. Personally i think tryarch make the best CoD so here's hoping its not a failure like Ghosts was that was a complete waste of 40 quid
TheLittleGuy
TheLittleGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:39

or Advanced Warfare, which turned basically into a csgo 2.0. Same here, imagine a World where we can make our own gun skins and play the singleplayer in 4-player co-op o:
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Tue 28 Apr 2015, 10:57

Good news, we can now pre-order the game:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/311210/

Only 6 Months more to go! cheers
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Käin Wed 29 Apr 2015, 12:53

TheLittleGuy wrote:I AM SO HYPED. Personally i think tryarch make the best CoD so here's hoping its not a failure like Ghosts was that was a complete waste of 40 quid

I Agree, Treyarch haven't let us down so far, And PCDev is really active and listening to the PC community.
He has already confirmed on twitter that BOIII will launch on PC with a field of view slider, 100% Dedicated servers. This is great news for us and so early too!

Another thing to note is that Frame Rounding has also been fixed, For those of you who don't know what that is. Check out drift0rs video below.

Käin
Käin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDartz66 Sun 14 Jun 2015, 07:36

Time To Lock And Load Up Boys Very Happy
DarkDartz66
DarkDartz66

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamps Sun 14 Jun 2015, 22:03

DarkDartz66 wrote:Time To Lock And Load Up Boys Very Happy
are you going to join us in teh black ops? (:
Vamps
Vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down